Architectural Insulation Coating / faux granite Coating
Zanbond faux granite Architecture coating is an amazing product that just launch and gives the look of actual granite stone . It is a kind of imitation stone paint which appearance and decoration effect completely resemble natural granite stone. Also called colorful paint. The Core advantage of Zanbond coatings is the superior thermal barrier they provide. Compare to traditional thermal insulation materials ,it is only only 1/4 of the construction time ! Zanbond thermal insulation coating is non-flammable, non-toxic and Eco-Friendly in production and construction process .It’s begun making headway into the market as building contractors become increasingly aware of its many benefits.
Ingredients: emulsion, pigments, additives, and water.
||ZBG-H004 Granite Series
||Exterior Coating for home and office
||Construction Technical Guidance
||25kg / barrel
||30 working days,rush orders are available
||200,000 kgs per Month
|Place Of Origin
||2400,000 kgs Per Year
Color: can be adjusted according to actual stone samples.
Drying time: surface drying time is 4H, solid drying time is 24H (drying time will vary with ambient temperature and humidity)
Theoretical paint consumption: 0.3 ~ 1.0KG / m2 (the actual paint consumption will vary according to the construction process, required effect, surface roughness of the base layer and construction environment).
1. High degree of simulation, the effect of imitating granite stone can be as real as possible.
2. Economical and practical, the total cost is only about 30% of the hanging stone.
3. Excellent durability, practical life can be more than 15 years.
4. The construction period is short. Taking a 30-storey building as an example, the general construction period is only about 2 months.
5. The construction is convenient, according to the architectural design, it can be constructed on various special parts, irregular surfaces and irregular shaped entities.
6. The color difference between the batches can be controlled, and there will be no color difference between the batches of stone.
7. Light weight, the load on the main body of the building is very light (not more than 1 kg per square), which is much lower than the weight of the hanging stone (about 40 kg per square), and there is no hidden safety hazard such as falling.
8. Adopting water-based formula system, free of heavy metals and radioactive substances, green, environmentally friendly and healthy.
It is suitable for the decoration and protection of ●Retail Buildings●Hotels●Hospitals●Retaurants●Museums●Government Buildings●Office Buildings●Historical Preservation●Municipal Buildings●and many more!
ZANBOND own a series of technological support to meet the customer demand.
Professional solution team accompany with you from the beginning of the project plan to project design and management,to provide accurate engineering analysis and perfect design as customer demand, comfirm the best solution to you .
ZANBOND always provide professional, high quality and caring efficient services.we provide pre-sales analysis,technical consulting,and installating guide when we sell,and also after-sale service,one to one professional and efficient service and 24 hours online consultation.
What exactly is external wall insulation?
Basically, a system of boards of thermally insulating material that are fixed to the building exterior and finished with a weather resistant, decorative render.ZANBOND offers a professional insulated wall panel systems to meet the needs of insulation market sectors. Our wall systems offer superior quality and high R-values, while providing a modern look. ZANBOND insulated wall panels are the ideal solution to create and maintain a high performance building envelope.
Why should I consider external wall insulation?
Up to 35% of heat lost from poorly insulated buildings escapes through the walls. External wall insulation significantly reduces this heat loss, leading to a reduction in annual fuels bills by as much as 25%. External Wall Insulation systems also protect the building structure, prevent deterioration, and overcome thermal bridging and condensation problems. Newbuild In a newbuild instance EWI systems are the most cost effective way of achieving the current & future thermal performance requirements for the building regulations, achieving an internal environment with low temperature fluctuations and low heating requirements.
What can I do if my climate zone requires a higher R-value?
Create an ZANBOND System.It is suggested that the insulation effect can be composed of three parts: the first is the self-insulation of the wall, the second is the combination of external insulation and internal insulation, and the third is the cooperation of ground insulation;