In order to further strengthen the application and management of the external wall thermal insulation system of civil construction projects and ensure the quality of external wall thermal insulation projects, in accordance with the "Construction Engineering Quality Management Regulations", "Civil Building Energy Conservation Regulations" and related standards and regulations, combined with Wuhan building energy conservation and external wall thermal insulation technology Development status, on September 22, Wuhan Urban and Rural Construction Bureau issued a notice on further strengthening the application and management of the external wall insulation system of civil construction projects.
A safe and reliable external wall insulation system should meet the requirements of the current building energy-saving design standards and related standards and specifications, and have the characteristics of simple construction and installation procedures, convenient operation, controllable quality, safety and durability, and easy maintenance and transformation. The following are the provisions for the promotion of safe and reliable external wall insulation systems:
(1) The external wall insulation project shall adopt prefabricated components, shaped products and complete sets of technology, and the same supplier shall provide supporting composition materials and type inspection reports.
(2) The external wall insulation should be the first choice to choose the thermal insulation and decoration integrated external wall insulation system and the external mold built-in dual-net EPS cast-in-place concrete system. When using an integrated thermal insulation and decoration system, the mass per unit area of the integrated board should not be greater than 20㎏/m². The installation method and operating height should be determined according to the actual measured value of the system's wind pressure resistance performance.
(3) The internal thermal insulation of external walls is only applicable to fully decorated finished houses, and the thickness of the thermal insulation layer in the heating and air-conditioning area should not be greater than 40 mm.
(4) For the overall shear wall structure, the built-in thermal insulation cast-in-place concrete composite shear wall system should be preferred.
(5) Prefabricated concrete sandwich insulation external wall panels should be preferred. The prefabricated steel structure building should use the external wall thermal insulation system integrated with thermal insulation and decoration.
(6) Frame structure (including part of shear wall structure) should use autoclaved high-performance aerated concrete block self-insulation system.
7) All parties to the construction should strictly perform their duties to ensure the quality of external wall insulation projects, strictly implement the primary responsibility of the construction unit, and strictly implement the main responsibility of the design, construction, supervision and supplier of external wall insulation system materials.
(8) The external wall thermal insulation project shall be designed, constructed and accepted in strict accordance with the relevant standards, specifications, structural atlases and this "Notice" such as the "Code for Fire Protection Design of Buildings" GB50016 and the "Construction Quality Acceptance Standard of Building Energy-saving Projects" GB50411.
(9) The external wall insulation project must purchase and use all the components of the external wall insulation system with qualified quality and complete standards and specifications. The external wall insulation system material supplier shall make technical regulations for all the components of the system and provide the system and all components. The type inspection report, factory qualification certificate, product manual and construction guidance documents of the constituent materials. The external wall insulation system type inspection report shall include the weather resistance and wind pressure resistance performance inspection items.
(10) The construction unit shall not explicitly or imply the use of external wall insulation system materials that do not meet the requirements of the standards and specifications; the design unit shall not design insulation materials and products that do not meet the standards and specifications and the state's explicit decree eliminated; the special chapter on building energy conservation design should include external wall insulation The thermal parameters of the system, the performance indicators of the system and its constituent materials, and the construction methods, and the design depth shall comply with the current "Regulations on the Depth of Construction Engineering Design Documents".
(11) The review agency for construction drawings and design documents shall review whether the thermal parameters, structure and the performance of each component material of the external wall insulation system meet the relevant standards and regulations. When the design of the external wall insulation project is changed, the construction unit shall entrust the original design unit to modify the design, and send the changed content to the original construction drawing design document review agency for re-examination, and shall not lower the design standard.
(12) The construction unit shall inspect the external wall insulation materials that enter the construction site. Those that do not meet the requirements of the construction drawing design documents and the relevant standards and regulations shall not be used on the site, and the product shall be sampled and tested in accordance with the requirements of the relevant construction quality acceptance regulations , The construction can be organized if the sampling test results are qualified; the engineering supervision unit shall organize the external wall insulation materials to enter the site to witness sampling, and sign and accept the insulation materials and products that meet the design requirements and relevant standards and specifications. If the supervision engineer has not signed, Not to be used or installed on buildings.
(13) Before the construction of the external wall insulation project, the construction unit and the system material supplier shall jointly formulate a construction technical plan and submit it to the supervision unit for approval, and make a model room or model component on site according to the approved plan, and only after confirmation by the relevant parties Carry out thermal insulation construction.
(14) The construction unit shall specify the warranty period of the insulation project in the project quality assurance letter, perform the warranty obligation and bear the responsibility for compensation in accordance with the law for the quality problems of the insulation project during the warranty scope and warranty period.
(15) In any of the following situations, before the construction of the insulation project, the construction unit shall conduct a special technical evaluation of the insulation system (including system constituent materials, structure, construction technology, etc.), and the evaluation opinions shall be incorporated into the construction technical plan of the external wall insulation project , And shall be used as the basis for construction, supervision and acceptance:
1. The selected external wall insulation system does not have corresponding standard specifications;
2. When selecting the external wall insulation system, the application height exceeds 100 meters;
3. The selected external wall insulation system does not meet the requirements of Part One of this "Notice".
(16) The municipal and district design review management departments shall strengthen the supervision and management of the design depth of the external wall insulation system and its constituent materials and the review quality of construction drawings.
(17) The municipal and district construction engineering quality supervision agencies shall strengthen the supervision and random inspection of the quality behavior and entity quality of all parties involved in the construction of external wall insulation projects, supervise the construction unit to organize the parties involved in the construction of the external wall insulation project acceptance, and strengthen external Sampling check of acceptance materials for completion of wall insulation projects.
(18) The municipal and district building energy conservation management agencies should strengthen the publicity, training and demonstration of external wall thermal insulation technology in accordance with the "Regulations on Energy Conservation of Civil Buildings in Hubei Province" and related regulations. The Municipal Building Energy Conservation Office should promptly release external wall thermal insulation technology and products information.
(19) All district construction bureaus and municipal construction management stations shall, in accordance with the management division of labor, violate building energy conservation laws, regulations and standards by all parties involved in construction projects, and shall comply with the "Construction Engineering Quality Management Regulations", "Civil Building Energy Saving Regulations" and The "Regulations on Energy Conservation of Civil Buildings in Hubei Province" shall be investigated and dealt with in accordance with the law.
(20) This "Notice" will be implemented on November 1, 2020. For construction projects that have previously designed an insulation system and have passed the review of construction drawings and design documents, the construction unit should entrust the original design unit for design if it has not yet been constructed. Change: For construction projects under construction, the construction, construction, and supervision units shall strictly implement the relevant standards and specifications and the quality responsibilities specified in this "Notice".
(21) This "Notice" is interpreted by Wuhan Urban Construction Bureau.
News source: 关于进一步加强民用建筑工程外墙保温系统应用管理的通知